-
December 5th, 2005, 09:07 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well, it looks like my LE collection will be complete now. After losing Heather's Kailey auction, I was about to give up hope on winning one until after Christmas. I placed a snipe on one last Kailey, and within a day of closing the current bid was almost at my maximum. I decided not to raise my bid and gave up the doll for lost. Imagine my surprise when I came home that night to see that I had won! I'm still in shock. I think I got a decent deal on her, and now I can really give up eBay until after Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to share the news! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
- Becca
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks